What payment methods do you accept?
You can pay with any major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover) or PayPal. We don't take checks, money orders or cash except for in person purchases.
Can I place an order over the phone?
Yes, just give us a call on +1 415 524 8741 and we'll process your order over the phone.
How do you calculate shipping?
We use UPS and USPS for shipping. Most items are shipped UPS ground, since this is the best option for heavy and bulky items. Shipping costs are based on size, weight and destination.
How fast do you ship?
Shipping time varies by stock status.
- In stock products ship within 1 or 2 business days.
- Most other products ship within 7-10 business days.
- Made to order acoustic treatment ships within 6-10 weeks.
When is my payment processed?
Your payment is procesed immediately. Many of our items are made to order and therefore we process on order receipt, not on order ship.
Do you ship internationally?
- Everything except acoustic treatment - yes!
- Acoustic treatment - we do not ship acoustic treatment products outside of the US and Canada due to their size and bulk. If you try and checkout with these products in your cart and you have an shipping address not in the US or Canada then you will get an error message. If you really want a product then you are welcome to use a freight forwarder based in the US or Canada. We will send the product to them, and they will send it to you.
- Any brokerage and customs charges are the responsibility of the recipient, not Acoustic Frontiers
Why am I being charged sales tax?
Charging sales tax on orders is completely based on where you are shipping your package. We're based in California and so are obliged to charge sales tax on orders shipped to California addresses.
I want to return something, what's your returns policy?
- All returns require a return authorization which can be obtained by contacting us.
- The return authorization must be obtained within 30 days of purchase. After 30 days all sales are final.
- The original shipping charges are non-refundable. If your item qualified for free shipping then we will deduct our shipping charges from your refund.
- Acoustic treatment is subject to a 25% restocking fee.
- The item must arrive in resaleable condition with all original packing materials, manuals, etc. Missing items will incur additional deductions.
- You are responsible for return shipping & insurance fees. We suggest sending your package via UPS or Fedex with insurance to the full retail value of the items. We will not be held responsible for items lost or damaged.
- Ship the package to: Acoustic Frontiers LLC, 60 Live Oak Ave, Fairfax, CA, 94930.
- Please allow 5 business days for processing of refunds.
What happens to personal information including credit card details that I give to you?
Is your website secure?
Our store is hosted by Shopify, a leading provide of eCommerce software. Their software meets the latest Payment Card Industry requirements (PCI-DSS). PCI-DSS compliance means that Shopify has passed a comprehensive data security audit by an independent third party. Acoustic Frontiers is also certified PCI-DSS compliant. So you can be sure that your information is safe and secure. See here for more information about Shopify's PCI compliance.